Counter RustTM calcium sulfonates are manufactured to Lockhart’s exact specification at its Flint, Michigan, facility offering customer a secure source of supply. Versatile barium sulfonates are useful in a wide range of applications where water dispersion and rust prevention are important.
Counter Rust™ Calcium Sulfonates
- Average Molecular weight
- < 5
- Neutral calcium sulfonate s provide improved
demulsibility and corrosion protection in the formulation of rust preventives
- Moderately overbased calcium sulfonates provide enhanced corrosion protection in functional fluids.
- Counter CA-300 is a high molecular weight calcium sulfonate for formulating rust preventives, slushing and engine oils.
- Highly overbased calcium sulfonates can be gelled to produce calcium greases, They are used as dispersants and corrosion inhibitor in engine oils and are components of rust preventives.
- Counter Rust 407 highly overbased calcium sulfonate is used to produce calcium greases requiring NSF HX-1 approval.